Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, fridges and phones
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Wired Internet for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- 12 minutes by foot from Marunouchi Building and a 1-minute drive from Tokyo International Forum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
56.0% of guests recommend out of 164 reviews
About the Pearl Hotel YaesuLocation 1-2-6 Yaesu, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 103-0028
There's a restaurant on site. Pearl Hotel Yaesu also features tour or ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. This 3-star Tokyo hotel is smoke free.
- 45 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
- Locker space
Available in all rooms: Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (67.9 km / 42.2 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Nihonbashi Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Pearl Hotel Yaesu offers 45 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. In-room wired Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Chez DAIGO yaesu – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Yaesu
- Pearl Hotel Yaesu
- Pearl Hotel Yaesu Tokyo
- Pearl Yaesu
- Pearl Yaesu Hotel
- Pearl Yaesu Tokyo
- Yaesu Hotel
- Yaesu Pearl Hotel
- Pearl Hotel Yaesu Tokyo, Japan
- Pearl Hotel Yaesu Hotel
- Pearl Hotel Yaesu Tokyo
- Pearl Hotel Yaesu Hotel Tokyo
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.