Diamond Lounge at Brussels Airport (BRU)
- First-class experience before, after or between flights
- Useful amenities like WiFi, charging stations & TV
- Relaxing oasis with food & open bar for drinks
- Open to travellers with any airline & ticket class
- Friendly staff to ensure that you're well taken care of
Lounge Access - Terminal B includes Food and Drinks
Select this lounge if you are flying from Terminal B and are flying outside the EU.
Lounge Aceess - Terminal A includes Food and Drinks
Select this lounge if you are flying from Terminal A and flying within the EU.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children aged 1 and younger are complimentary.
- Children aged 12 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- Your visit may be extended for an additional fee, payable on the day of your stay, subject to availability.
- Opening hours are 10 AM-5 PM daily.
- Maximum group size is 7 people. If your group size is for 8 or more travellers, the lounge must authorise your booking, before your reservation is confirmed.
- Holiday Extras will contact you within 7 days of booking to confirm your entry time to the lounge. Entry time must be confirmed at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
What you can expect
Put your travel-weary feet up with a first-class relaxation experience in the Diamond Lounge. This peaceful oasis offers a convenient escape from the hustle and bustle of the airport, complete with access to useful amenities such as WiFi, a business centre and a snack bar.
Before a flight, after a long journey or between destinations, there's no better place to rest and refresh than at the Diamond Lounge. Unwind with a drink at the bar, grab a bite to eat and take a moment to read or watch TV in comfort – with a little more legroom than you get on the plane. Charging stations let you power up your devices and Internet access lets you keep in touch with friends and family back home.
The lounge is open to travellers of any ticket class on any airline and has locations in both terminals, so you can rest easy knowing that your gate is just a few steps away. Chat with fellow jet-setters, meet up with other travellers in your group or just enjoy a moment of solitude in one of Europe's busiest airports.
3.0 average out of 5 rating of 3 reviews
Sort reviews by
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions