Search for flights
- Finding the lowest fares
- Types of trips and searches
- Types of travelers
- Infant, child, and senior discounts
- Unaccompanied minors
- Choosing a ticket class
- Choosing search options
- Using convenient e-tickets
- Customer support
Flight Finder offers you several search options. Click an option at the top of the Flight Search page, or a link in the left column to select the type of search you want to conduct.
- Roundtrip means you will fly from one location to another, and then back to the first location.
- One way means you will fly from one location to another, and will not return to the first location.
- Multiple destinations means you will visit several locations and therefore need to choose flights between each of those locations.
- Timetable search enables you to search through the entire timetable of flights for all airlines, regardless of seat availability.
You will need to supply the number of travelers in each age category. You can include up to six travelers per trip. ebookers.fi uses the following age categories:
- Seniors are travelers ages 65 and older.
- Adults are travelers ages 19 through 64.
- Children are travelers ages 2 through 18.
Although most airlines charge full fares to children older than 11,
ebookers.fi collects the ages of children 12 through 18 so that we can
offer any applicable hotel and activity discounts.
- ebookers.fi will not sell tickets to unaccompanied children younger than 15.
- Infants are children under age 2. Each traveler age 12+ may accompany up to two infants in their own seats or one infant in the traveler's lap.
If you are traveling with an infant, you will be prompted to select one of the seating options below:
- laps—Choose this option if travelers (must be age 12+) in your party will hold the infant(s) throughout the flight. Please note that while infants in laps usually ride for free on domestic flights, a fee is charged on most international flights.
- seats—Choose this option if you wish to book a separate seats for the infants. You will be required to supply an infant car seat to ensure the infant's safety. The car seat must meet airline specifications. Seats reserved for infants may be billed at special infant fares. Please check with the carrier for more information.
Many airlines welcome unaccompanied minors on their flights. Learn about airlines policies for unaccompanied minors.
Many airlines offer discounted fares for infants, children, and seniors. Discounts vary by airline, flight, and seat availability. They also vary by travelers' ages. To discover whether your fares are discounted, view the breakdown of ticket prices in the Summary table, which can be found in the left margin of the Flight Details page.
Many airlines welcome unaccompanied minors on their flights. To ensure a safe, comfortable, and fun trip for unaccompanied minors, you should call the airline to discuss its policies and services.
Here are some rules of thumb about unaccompanied minors:
- Please be sure to check with your airline for specific policies and fees.
- Minors who are old enough (approximately ages 5-17*) can usually fly on nonstop, direct, or connecting flights, but usually are not accepted on the last connecting flight of the day. The age depends on the airline's policies, so please check with the airline.
- Many airlines provide (or require) supervision service for minors from the time of boarding until the time the minor is met at the final destination. This is called unaccompanied minor service. Minors must be approved by the airline for this service.
- Younger children (typically under the age of 5) are often not eligible for unaccompanied minor service and must be accompanied on the same flight and in the same compartment by an older passenger (typically 15 years or older).
- Unaccompanied minor service is often mandatory for children ages 5-14*, but optional for teenagers (ages 15-17). Age requirements depend on which airline they fly.
- A fee is usually charged at check-in for unaccompanied minor service. Expect to pay 30 or more each way.
- With unaccompanied minor service, the airline will usually want to know who is meeting the minor at the destination. Proof of identification for the receiving adult is often required. Forgetting this required identification can cause unpleasant delays so make sure you know the airline's expectations.
- Reservations usually need to be confirmed for all segments of the minor's flight. Standby reservations are not allowed on any leg of the trip.
- Again, please call the airline prior to purchasing tickets and inquire about unaccompanied minors.
*ebookers.fi will not book flights for unaccompanied minors under age 15.
In addition to Coach/Economy class seating, many flights offer Premium Economy, Business, and/or First Class seating. Please note that the following descriptions are generalizations; some airlines may use different names to describe their classes of service.
- Coach/Economy class class seating is in the main cabin area. These seats are usually the least expensive.
- Premium Economy class seating--available on a limited but growing number of aircraft--is a step up from Coach/Economy in both comfort and price. These seats offer more leg room, larger seats, and other perks depending on the airline and aircraft.
- Business class seating--when available--tends to feature roomier seats that recline farther, more leg room, and upgraded meal service. Other perks can include shorter lines at check-in and use of the airline's airport business lounge. Business class tickets cost more than Coach/Economy but less than First Class. (Note that when searching for business class fares, first class fares may be shown if business class fares are not available.)
- First class seating is usually in the cabin area nearest the front of the aircraft. It has the fewest and most comfortable seats, and offers upgraded meals. Other perks can include shorter lines at check-in and use of the airline's airport business lounge. First Class fares are almost always the most expensive, and are not available on all aircraft.
To restrict your roundtrip, one-way, or multiple-destination search, select one or more of the following options. Doing so may reduce the number of lower-fare flights displayed.
- Direct /
non stopflights only - Check this box if you want to see fares only for flights that do not stop or change planes at one or more airports before you reach your final destination.
- Refundable flights only - Check this box if you want to see only fares that have no penalty for canceling or changing your reservation.
- No advance purchase restrictions - Check this box if you want to see only fares that do not require you to purchase the ticket a specified number of days before the flight.
E-tickets, now offered by many major airlines, allow you to travel without a paper ticket, eliminating the worry of leaving your tickets behind. ebookers.fi offers e-tickets when they are available. We usually won't be able to determine whether e-tickets are available on flights until you make specific flight selections.
If you purchase an e-ticket, you will receive an e-mail that includes your itinerary information and confirmation numbers. When you check in for your flight, give the ticket agent your name, flight number, a government-issued photo ID, and a paper copy of your itinerary or purchase receipt. Some airlines also require that you show the credit card used to purchase your ticket. For more information about using e-tickets, see our e-ticket frequently asked questions.
Palvelussa ebookers.fi saat varmasti asiakaspalvelua Monday - Sunday, 24 hours, 7 days a week. Please have your itinerary number and booking details available. Voit käyttää palautelomaketta ja lähettää kyselysi sähköpostilla milloin tahansa. Löydät maksuttoman puhelinnumeromme matkasuunnitelmasi yläreunasta. Numero on mainittu myös Asiakaspalvelu-sivulla. Jos sinulla on kysymyksiä matkasuunnitelmastasi, asiakaspalvelijamme auttavat sinua mielellään.